Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional braces. It’s perfect for those who don’t want to draw attention to their orthodontic treatment or just prefer a more discreet option.
But while Invisalign has many advantages over traditional braces, it also comes with its own set of challenges — especially when it comes to eating. In this blog post, we’ll explore the best ways to eat with Invisalign so you can enjoy your meals without compromising your treatment. We’ll cover everything from choosing the right foods to essential tips for successful eating with Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a system of clear plastic aligners that are virtually invisible. They are custom-made to fit your teeth, and they gently move your teeth into the correct position. You will need to wear them for 20-22 hours per day, and you will need to change them every two weeks.
You can eat with Invisalign, but there are some things you need to keep in mind. First, you need to make sure that you brush your teeth before you put your aligners back in. This will help prevent cavities and gum disease. Second, you need to be careful with hard and sticky foods. These can damage your aligners or get stuck in them. Finally, you need to be careful not to bite your tongue or cheeks while wearing your aligners.
The Different Types of Invisalign
When it comes to Invisalign, there are a few different types that you can choose from. Here is a breakdown of the different types of Invisalign, so that you can make the best decision for your smile:
- Traditional Invisalign: This type of Invisalign is the most popular and is best for those who have minor misalignment issues. With traditional Invisalign, you will wear clear aligners that are virtually invisible. You will need to wear them for 20-22 hours per day and they should be changed every two weeks.
- Invisalign Express: If you have very mild misalignment issues, then Invisalign Express may be right for you. With this type of Invisalign, you will wear clear aligners for a shorter period of time each day (usually around 10 hours). You will also need to change your aligners more frequently (usually every one to two weeks).
- Incognito Braces: Incognito braces are best for those who have more moderate to severe misalignment issues. With incognito braces, metal brackets and wires are attached to the back side of your teeth so they are not visible from the front. You will need to wear these braces for 20-22 hours per day and they should be changed every four to six weeks.
- ClearCorrect Braces: ClearCorrect braces are similar to traditional metal braces, but they use clear brackets and wires that are virtually invisible. You will need to wear these braces for 20-22 hours per day and they should be changed every four to six weeks.
No matter which type of Invisalign you choose, you can rest assured that all types are safe, and effective, and can help you achieve a beautiful smile!
Best Invisalign Treatment Clinic In Dubai
Emirates Smiles is the best clinic in Dubai for Invisalign treatment. The clinic uses the latest technology and equipment to provide the best possible care for its patients. The staff is highly trained and experienced in providing Invisalign treatment. The clinic offers a wide range of services, including teeth whitening, braces, and Invisalign. Emirates Smiles is dedicated to providing the best possible care for its patients.
How long do invisible braces work?
Invisible braces are not a permanent solution for straightening teeth, but they can be an excellent option for adults who want to improve their smile without traditional metal braces. The length of time that invisible braces will work will depend on the individual’s specific dental needs and goals. In general, most people wear invisible braces for one to two years before they achieve their desired results.
What Foods to Avoid with Invisalign
When you have Invisalign, there are certain foods that you need to avoid in order to keep your braces clean and free of debris. These include:
- Sticky or chewy foods: These can get stuck in your braces and be difficult to remove. Examples include caramels, gum, and taffy.
- Hard foods: Hard foods can crack or break your Invisalign aligners. Avoid eating hard candy, nuts, and ice.
- Foods with small seeds: Small seeds can get stuck in your braces and cause irritation. Avoid eating strawberries, blackberries, and other fruits with small seeds. Get More Category Post Visit.
How to Clean Invisalign
If you have Invisalign, congratulations! You made a great choice in choosing a clear and effective way to straighten your teeth. But how do you keep them clean? Here are some tips on how to clean Invisalign:
- First, brush your teeth as usual. Be sure to use a soft-bristled toothbrush so you don’t damage your aligners.
- Next, use a mild soap and water to clean your aligners. Avoid using hot water, as this can warp the plastic.
- Rinse your aligners thoroughly and dry them with a lint-free cloth before putting them back in.
- Finally, be sure to clean your retainer case regularly. Simply rinse it out with warm water and let it air dry.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your Invisalign aligners clean and your smile looking great!